Types of Data Collected
Personal Data: While you are using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you ("Personal Data"). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to: Email address, Name, Mailing Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City, Cookies and Usage Data.
We may use your Personal Data to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or instructions provided in any email we send.
Usage Data: We may also collect information about how the Service is accessed and used ("Usage Data"). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol address (IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Cookies are files with a small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies that may also be used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we may use include session cookies (which may be used to operate our Service) and preference cookies (which may be used to remember your preferences and various settings).
Use of Data
We use the collected data for various purposes:
* To provide and maintain our Service;
* To notify you about changes to our Service;
* To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so;
* To provide customer support;
* To gather valuable information or conduct analysis so that we can improve our Service;
* To monitor the usage of our Service;
* To detect, prevent and address technical issues;
* To provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information.
Retention of Data
We will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our Service, or we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Transfer Of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to -- and maintained on -- computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
Disclosure Of Data
Disclosure for Law Enforcement: Under certain circumstances, we may be required to disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Security Of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
This Website may process your Personal Data because:
* We need to perform a contract with you;
* You have given us permission to do so;
* The processing is in our legitimate interests and it's not overridden by your rights;
* For payment processing purposes;
* To comply with the law.
Your Data Protection Rights Under the GDPR: If you are a resident of the EEA, you have certain data protection rights. This Website aims to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your Personal Data.
If you wish to be informed of what Personal Data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
* The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you;
* The right of rectification: you have the right to have your information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete;
* The right to object: you have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data;
* The right of restriction: you have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information;
* The right to data portability: you have the right to be provided with a copy of your Personal Data in a structured, machine-readable and commonly used format;
* The right to withdraw consent: you also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where this Website relied on your consent to process your personal information.
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests.
You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your Personal Data. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority in the EEA.
California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA)
"Do Not Sell My Personal Information" Notice for California consumers: Under the CCPA, California consumers have the right to:
* Request that a business that collects a consumer's personal data disclose the categories and specific pieces of personal data that a business has collected about consumers;
* Request that a business delete any personal data about the consumer that a business has collected;
* Request that a business that sells a consumer's personal data, not sell the consumer's personal data.
If you make a request, we have 30 days to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
Please note that this Website does not sell any personal data of visitors or users of this Website.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service ("Service Providers"), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
Google Analytics: Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: http://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/
Facebook Analytics: Facebook Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Facebook that tracks and reports website traffic. From time to time we may participate in the Facebook Analytics program. In such a circumstance, Facebook uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. Facebook may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
You can learn more about Facebook's privacy policies by visiting the following webpage: https://www.facebook.com/policy.php.
We may provide paid products and/or services within the Service. We may use third-party services for payment processing (e.g. payment processors).
As a payment processor, PayPal adheres to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover. PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of payment information.
Links To Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 ("Children").
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Child or Children has or have provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
privacy (at sign) GoldenVoices.com.